Only from 109 euros* Best Value tour for small group food tour departing from Modena has arrived. Book now!
This is a full inclusive food tour (Parmesan, balsamic and ham) with transport, tasting and English speaking guide departing from Modena Central Station or your hotel at 8.30 am. Available 7 days a week most days of the year. The tour ends back in Modena at 12.45.
Modena is just 18/20 minutes by train from Bologna, of course, we can pick you up in Bologna and Parma too but train is faster.
Suggestion: We strongly suggest to come to Modena by train from Bologna, as it is only a 20 minute train ride that costs only 4/7 euros per person, it is quicker than using a car. Coming by car it can take up to one hour due to intense traffic. Check www.trenitalia.it and make sure you select all train options and not just frecce trains.
It includes 3 stops in SMALL GROUPS ONLY at a lower price!
(Parmesan, balsamic and ham and salami) and gourmet tasting with possible additions:
- Small groups or semi private only*, we do not do big coaches! We do mostly semi private tours, on a luxurious air con Mercedes Van. Travel and explore with like minded people.
- Tour begins in Bologna at 7.30 am, and 8.30 in Modena. The foodie's delight tour ends at about 12.30 in Modena. If you add the winery brunch the tour will finish at 15.30, if you add the cooking class expect to finish at about 16.00.
- Full Parmesan cheese production visits with generous tasting.
- Visit Balsamic vinegar producer with tasting and possibility to buy at bargain prices.
- Visit to Villani's Salami world famous Parma ham, mortadella and prosciutto San Daniele with guided tour and tasting directly at the Salami Factory in Modena. See Musa for info.
- Generous cured meat tasting at the end of the tour included in the price*.
- Additional extra available during booking.
- Pay by credit card, Paypal, Bitcoins. Deposit or full amount as you like. We also take bank wires in many currencies.
- Prices: Please use the booking calendar below to price your tour, and do not forget to push the "continue button" to display all the options of the tour.
Optional extra add on.
- Additional extra Brunch & cooking class at the organic winery can be added to this tour*
- NEW - Stay with us at the organic farm and combine with other gourmet activities.
- Parma and Bologna one way pick up. We will pick you up from your hotel at these location and after the tour we drop off in Modena where you can explore the town, visit the Ferrari Museum or just continue your journey from the well connected station*.
- If you want to drive your own car add "mycar" as coupon at the check out for some money off.
- Add the Maranello free drop off if you want to see the Ferrari Museum at no additional charge from us. You will be able to continue your journey with the shuttles buses running from the museum to Modena train station (and Casa Enzo Ferrari).
- Just pay a deposit, when booking more than 7 days in advance you have the option to pay all in advance or just pay a deposit and the rest on the day.
*lunch and cooking classes, pick ups and other extra are options and not included in the default price of the foodie's delight tour. These options are displayed as you progress in the booking. Lunch must booked at least 48 hours in advance. Cooking class & lunch not available on Sundays.
*109 euros price valid when booked in advance on certain days when booking for a group of people at once, please use the calendar to display dates and prices. Prices might vary due to algorithm calculations.
*When we say small and semi private tour the mean that: we use small people carrier vans to take our guests around, our tour will be always in small groups, and personable and we will always make best effort to maintain it this way, however during busy periods on and around Italian national holidays the Parma ham location might have company events and other larger group of guests visiting at the same time, this happens only very occasionally. Time of tour are estimates delays might occur. When booking this tour you also agree to these terms and conditions we strongly suggest to avoid making booking if this factors are an issue for you.
*during Italian national holidays the tasting might not be available and a gourmet present will be given to the participants, if you prefer to have the full tasting please avoid booking on Italian national holidays.