Only from 119 euros ** Best Value tour for small group food tour departing from Modena has arrived. Book now!
This is a full inclusive food tour (Parmesan, balsamic and ham) with transport, tasting and English speaking guide departing from Modena Central Station or your hotel at 8.30 am. Available 7 days a week most days of the year. The tour ends back in Modena at 12 noon.
Modena is just 18/20 minutes by train from Bologna, of course, we can pick you up in Bologna and Parma too.
Promo voucher: use code "mycar" if you want to use your own vehicle and get a discount.
It includes 3 stops
(Parmesan, balsamic and ham and salami) and gourmet tasting with possible additions:
- Small groups only, we do not do big coaches!
- Full Parmesan cheese production visits with generous tasting.
- Visit Balsamic vinegar producer with tasting and possibility to buy at bargain prices.
- Visit to Villani's Salami world famous Parma ham, mortadella and prosciutto San Daniele with guided tour and tasting directly at the Salami Factory in Modena. See Musa for info.
- Generous cured meat tasting at the end of the tour included in the price.
Optional extra add on.
- Additional extra Brunch & cooking class at the organic winery can be added to this tour*
- NEW - truffle hunt experience can be now added to the foodie's delight tour.
- NEW - Stay with us at the organic farm and combine with other gourmet activities.
- Parma and Bologna one way pick up. We will pick you up from your hotel at these location and after the tour we drop off in Modena where you can explore the town, visit the Ferrari Museum or just continue your journey from the well connected station*.
- If you want to drive your own car add "mycar" as coupon at the check out for some money off.
- Add the Maranello free drop off if you want to see the Ferrari Museum at no additional charge from us. You will be able to continue your journey with the shuttles buses running from the museum to Modena train station (and Casa Enzo Ferrari).
- Just pay a deposit, when booking more than 7 days in advance you have the option to pay all in advance or just pay a deposit and the rest on the day.
*lunch and cooking classes, pick ups and other extra are options and not included in the default price of the foodie's delight tour. These options are displayed as you progress in the booking. Lunch must booked at least 48 hours in advance. Cooking class & lunch not available on Sundays.
**119 price valid when booked in advance on certain days only, please use the calendar to display dates.