1. Can I visit the Ferrari Factory?
Visiting the Ferrari Factory is not open to the public, but you can visit the Ferrari Museum in Maranello, which is dedicated to the history and evolution of Ferrari.
2. Is it possible to visit the cheese dairies that make Parmesan cheese?
Yes, it is possible to visit Parmesan cheese dairies, and we offer tours that include visits to cheese producers.
3. I am self driving, what do I need to know?
You will need a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and knowledge of the local traffic laws and road signs. Additionally, it’s a good idea to have a GPS or map and plan your route in advance.
4. What is the difference between Parma ham and prosciutto?
Parma ham is a type of prosciutto that is produced in the Parma region of Italy using specific production methods and ingredients. Prosciutto can refer to any type of dry-cured ham, but Parma ham is a specific variety.
5. I am planning to drive and meet you on location, is this possible?
No, it is not possible to meet at a different location other than the departure point.
6. If I take the B&B farm stay, do I get an escorted tour?
Our B&B farm stay includes a guided tour of the farm, but it does not include a tour of other food producers or attractions. Please see site for details.
7. I do not have a car, can I stay at the Parmesan producing B&B?
No it is not possible.
8. Can I see the Parmesan cheese production on Sundays?
Some Parmesan cheese dairies may be closed on Sundays, but we can arrange tours to producers that are open on Sundays.
9. What payments do you accept?
We accept payments through card payments or PayPal.
10. When do you do truffle hunts?
Truffle hunts are typically available from late September through December.
11. What do I need to join a truffle hunt?
You will need comfortable shoes, warm clothing, and an adventurous spirit. Additionally, truffle hunts may not be suitable for those with mobility issue.
12. What is an international driving license, and do I need one?
An international driving license is a document that translates your driver’s license into different languages and is required in some countries. You may need an international driving license to drive in Italy, depending on your country of origin.
13. Is it possible to visit the Parma ham factories?
Yes, it is possible to visit Parma ham producers, and we offer tours that include visits to ham producers.
14. Can I visit the Lamborghini Factory?
Yes, it is possible to visit the Lamborghini Factory, but you need to book in advance.