Best Value tour for small group food tour departing from Modena has arrived.
This is a full inclusive food tour (Parmesan, balsamic and ham) with transport, tasting and English speaking guide departing from Modena Central Station or your hotel at 8.30 am. Available 6 days a week most days of the year. The tour ends back in Modena at about 13.00 hours*.
Use coupon code MYCAR for a 15% off when you use your own car to get to each location.
Suggestion: We strongly suggest to come to Modena by train from Bologna, as it is only a 20 minute train ride that costs only 4/7 euros per person, it is quicker than using a car. Coming by car it can take up to one hour due to intense traffic. Check https://www.thetrainline.com/ for details.
It includes 3 stops.
(Parmesan, balsamic and ham and salami) and gourmet tasting with possible additions:
- You Can upgrade the prosciutto visit to a full production tour if you choose this upgrade we will visit Prosciuttificio Leonardi or Guerzoni instead of MUSA* .
- Tour begins in Modena at 8.30 am, or 7.30 am in Bologna (extra pick up). The foodie's delight tour ends at about 13.00* hours in Modena. If you add the winery brunch the tour will finish at 15.30, if you add the cooking class expect to finish at about 16.00.
- Full Parmesan cheese production visits with generous tasting.
- Visit Balsamic vinegar producer with tasting and possibility to buy at bargain prices.
- Visit to Villani's Salami world famous Parma ham, mortadella and prosciutto San Daniele with guided tour and tasting directly at the Salami Factory in Modena. See Musa for info.
- Cured meat tasting at the end of the tour included in the price*.
- Additional extra available during booking.
- Pay by credit card, Paypal.
- Prices: Please use the booking calendar below to price your tour, and do not forget to push the "continue button" to display all the options of the tour.
Optional extra add on.
NEW: Now you can upgrade the prosciutto ham visit, with a little extra you can visit a full prosciutto facility at prosciuttificio, instead of the MUSA. Just start the booking and on the second page you can choose this upgrade. In this the tour will include Parmesan, balsamic and a full prosciutto ham producer with a generous tasing.
- Additional extra Brunch & cooking class at the organic winery can be added to this tour*
- Parma and Bologna one way pick up. We will pick you up from your hotel at these location and after the tour we drop off in Modena where you can explore the town, visit the Ferrari Museum or just continue your journey from the well connected station*.
- If you want to drive your own car add "mycar" as coupon at the check out for some money off.
- Add the Maranello free drop off if you want to see the Ferrari Museum at no additional charge from us. You will be able to continue your journey with the shuttles buses running from the museum to Modena train station (and Casa Enzo Ferrari).
*ending times are estimates, guests should not have imminent travel arrangements right after the tour.
*lunch and cooking classes, pick ups and other extra are options and not included in the default price of the foodie's delight tour. These options are displayed as you progress in the booking. Lunch must booked at least 48 hours in advance. Cooking class & lunch not available on Sundays.
*When we say small and semi private tour the mean that: we use small people carrier vans to take our guests around, our tour will be always in small groups, and personable and we will always make best effort to maintain it this way, however during busy periods on and around Italian national holidays the Parma ham location might have company events and other larger group of guests visiting at the same time, this happens only very occasionally. Time of tour are estimates delays might occur. When booking this tour you also agree to these terms and conditions we strongly suggest to avoid making booking if this factors are an issue for you.
*during Italian national holidays and the covid emergency till further notice the tasting might not be available and a high quality cured meat gourmet take away gift will be given to the participants.
*Monday to Thursday is Leonardi and Friday and Saturday is Guerzoni. This also depends on our planning and producer availability, when you book the upgrade you acknlowdge this. Clients cannot choose the prosciuttificio, it will be either or.